Junior iOS Developer
Are you a passionate iOS fanatic, looking for a new challenge in an international company? Do you master Apple’s interface guidelines and design principles? And would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced iOS Developer to join the team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development of our iOS application Ed Controls. You report to the Manager Development & Support and collaborate with our UI/UX designers, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the app in the App Store. Ed Controls is being used by thousands of customers in Europe on a daily basis. By being in close contact with our helpdesk you know what our users struggle with, how you can improve their experience and how you can identify bottlenecks and bug fixes.
You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is the ultimate goal and you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organization!
What you’ll bring
· A degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE).
· Minimum of 3year work experience as an iOS developer
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Instruments
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core-Location, etc.
· Knowledge of design patterns like MVC and MVVM
· Familiarity with RESTful API’s to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Experience with no-SQL databases such as CouchbaseLite and Realm are a plus
What you’ll get
· Competitive salary
· Place within a company that is committed to diversity and inclusion
· Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organization
· The chance to discover the land of tulips and windmills!
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.
This position is available at our office in Bengaluru, India.
Velden gemarkeerd met een * zijn verplicht.