Senior Android Developer
Are you a passionate Android architect, looking for a new challenge in an international company? Do terms like GCM & Data Binding make your heart beat faster? And would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Android Developer to join the team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development of our Android application Ed Controls. You report directly to our General Manager in India and collaborate with our UI/UX designers, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the app in the Play Store. Our applications are being used by thousands of customers in Europe on a daily basis. By being in close contact with our helpdesk, you know what our users struggle with and how you can improve their experience.
You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is the ultimate goal and you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organization!
What you’ll bring
- A degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE).
- Minimum of 3-year work experience as an Android developer in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with third-party API’s and third-party libraries like Retrofit, Picasso, Butterknife and Volley.
- Familiar with automation testing tools such as Espresso and Appium
- Knowledge on social media integrations, Google Analytics and Crashlytics are a plus
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Having knowledge about offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Place within a company that is committed to diversity and inclusion
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organization
- The chance to discover the land of tulips and windmills!
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.
Velden gemarkeerd met een * zijn verplicht.